Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
The John Byrne Forum MOBILE
Byrne Robotics | The John Byrne Forum << Prev Page of 444 Next >>
Topic: Acting Presidential Post Reply | Post New Topic
Author
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 29 October 2019 at 6:40pm | IP Logged | 1 post reply

Clips of him whining about "where's the whistleblower, who is the whistleblower" make me sick. I called him the Billionaire victim years ago... and attacking a witness with a purple heart for a guy stupid enough to say when some other fool gave him his that he "always wanted one of these" Oh sure he did... darn those bonespurs! Someone like this should never be given power, never mind the top job from a position of zero experience. Thanks so much Russia/facebook/National Enquirer/angry moron voters. :^(

Anyone who laps up his brand of entertainment is a fool to like such a fool. Anyone who thinks they can have a "their con man" is obviously a fool. Unlike Mr. T, I do not pity the fool. Let this end sooner rather than any later, even if there is then a year of Pence defending the 'rights' of religious businesses, schools and corporations to discriminate based on whatever they 'feel' or 'believe' or 'have faith' their religion is (whether it's in their supposed holy writs or not, like the lack of covered faces mentioned anywhere in the Qur-an, while the Bible explicitly teaches to kill witches and sacrifice oxen...). This isn't 'great', going backwards is never great. Who with any real knowledge would truly want to live in many past eras? Again, only fools (and maybe horses).

Vent mode off.

Edited by Rebecca Jansen on 29 October 2019 at 6:41pm
Back to Top profile | search | www e-mail

Charles Valderrama
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 29 October 2019 at 9:02pm | IP Logged | 2 post reply

Looking online, I came across MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace hitting back at Laura Ingraham, John Yoo and Rep. Sean Duffy for their attacks on Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman's patriotism: "except those people aren't chickenshit like the three of you and they know that he passed a background check that the President's daughter and son-in-law didn't."

How can anyone NOT LOVE Nicolle Wallace today??

-C!

Edited by Charles Valderrama on 29 October 2019 at 9:13pm
Back to Top profile | search | www

Eric Sofer
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 30 October 2019 at 10:27am | IP Logged | 3 post reply

Charles V. - you are so right, sir. I watched the comments... and now, I'm in LOVE! <3 <3 <3

But attacking the victims and the innocent seems a trademark move of this administration.
Back to Top profile | search

Charles Valderrama
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 31 October 2019 at 8:32pm | IP Logged | 4 post reply

GREAT NEWS

My condolences to the people of Palm Beach, Florida. Trump probably thinks changing his residence will protect him from demands to see his tax returns and his other legal problems in New York. HA!!

-C!

Brian Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 01 November 2019 at 9:33am | IP Logged | 5 post reply

I wish I was as smart as he is stupid. 

Eric Sofer
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 01 November 2019 at 11:52am | IP Logged | 6 post reply

Brian M. - Just remember, he has a yuge brain, and he knows all the best words - the very best words. How could you compete with that? :p

How could an ill chimpanzee with Alzheimer's NOT compare with it?

Michael Roberts
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 11 November 2019 at 7:57am | IP Logged | 7 post reply

Ha. Don Jr gets heckled offstage at a book event, not by "triggered Liberals", but by far-right Trump supporters angry that he won't do a Q&A.

Brian Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 11 November 2019 at 11:02am | IP Logged | 8 post reply

I'm sure they were paid by the democrats. 

David Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 11 November 2019 at 12:54pm | IP Logged | 9 post reply

It's pretty funny to watch the GOP media industrial entertainment complex prostrate itself before Junior. I bet his father's name hasn't attracted so many prostitutes since he was in college. 

Speaking as somebody whose father is buried in Arlington National Cemetery, his whining -- particularly about his sacrifices for the good of his father -- is beneath contempt. 

Edited by David Miller on 11 November 2019 at 12:55pm
Back to Top profile | search | www e-mail

Charles Valderrama
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 04 March 2020 at 10:20pm | IP Logged | 10 post reply

Read about Trump saying Coronavirus death rate is 3.4%: "I think the 3.4% number is really a false number. Now this is just my hunch, but based on a lot of conversations ... personally, I'd say the number is way under 1%."

Astoundingly F'N irresponsible.

Also, Trump blames his administration's failure to conduct testing for the coronavirus (less than 500 tests as of last Friday) on... OBAMA.

This clown has to GO. 

-C!

James Woodcock
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 05 March 2020 at 12:27am | IP Logged | 11 post reply

I think, in a roundabout way, what Trump is saying is ‘More people have
the virus than we know, but more people have not died from it.’

So the mortality rate would be less than 3.4%.

Now this is just my hunch.
Back to Top profile | search e-mail

Andy Mokler
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 05 March 2020 at 5:32am | IP Logged | 12 post reply

I think Trump has been great for this country.  Love him or hate him, he has instilled a real passion in MANY people.  I mean, it must be worth something for so many to feel so superior to the leader of the free world.

And I don't disagree that Trump has seemingly provided ample reasons for feeling that way but at the end of the day, the so-called doofus is the one at the top.

Politics are just another spectator sport in my world.  Recently, I have tried to remedy that a bit and followed along more closely than usual.  Which isn't that closely but I put some effort into figuring out what was real and what was spin.  I was very anti-Trump when he got elected and couldn't understand how so many supported him.

So, I tried to be objective about what was actually going on rather than judging him personally.  I mean, I assumed that there must be something to all the investigations and impeachment and that he would be "out" and everyone would be safe again.  But none of these things has come to pass and from the outside looking in, I can't help but wonder why?

I thought Trump's "fake news" rhetoric was just that.  But the more I have paid attention to the media, the more I can see why he might say that.  I realize the right isn't any better than the left but if nothing else, I appreciate how the one's I've watched from the right present their side of the conversation.

I realize I may just be getting tricked by their approach but from what I've heard from guys like Crowder, Shapiro and the Young Americans stuff on Youtube, they often counter what is being put out there by the left with statistics and they always say to watch the source material in full and don't rely on edited clips.  

But, I don't think there is a way to come to a true conclusion.  Much like football for example, one could argue either side of a conversation quite soundly and it just boils down to allegiance.  It's all just a circus most likely designed to get people riled up to distract them from something else.

Back to Top profile | search e-mail

<< Prev Page of 444 Next >>
  Post Reply | Post New Topic |