I figured it out. Last night, it came to me how the whole god damned scenario is going to play out.
|Posted: 01 July 2017 at 8:23am | IP Logged | 9
The Republican party is going to assassinate Donald Trump.
Not tomorrow... not next week. But at some point, critical legislation will be coming up, and Trump will have said something really stupid (talk about on-the-job experience...).
Some group of Republicans will arrange an assassination. An explosion, a poisoning, a car wreck, maybe a sniper... something.
The results will be overwhelmingly in their favor:
1) President Pence
2) A great chance to blame the lunatics, the "violent" left, someone, to establish that the Republicans are the good guys in this undeclared war.
3) A legacy motivation, similar to 9/11 (not to compare the two events... just the effects.) "Donald J. Trump would have wanted this bill to pass / these people to be thrown out of the United States / this government law enforcement group to start working covertly against the citizens of the U.S."
4) A martyr to keep the Republicans re-elected.
5) The way to finally get Donald Trump to shut up and stop screwing the Republicans by his puerile and insensitive and insensible tweets and comments.
6) An occurrence that even Democrats won't be able to raise objection to - so the Republicans hope.
The issue will arise when the Republicans will think they are clever and will get away with it - until someone breaks faith to save their own Republican ass when an investigation begins.
I DO think that a number of high ranking Republican officials are that bloodthirsty and scheming. I DO think that a lot of people will see what happened, and taking it at face value, canonizing Saint Donald... 'scuse me, had to wipe a little vomit off my keyboard.
That's the horror that I see in the near future. And damn Donald Trump if his every tweet doesn't seem to make it easier to believe this...