Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
Star Wars MOBILE
Byrne Robotics | Star Wars
Topic: Starwars Battlefront II Post Reply | Post New Topic
Author
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 November 2017 at 6:47pm | IP Logged | 1 post reply

Anyone playing?  I liked the immersiveness of SWBF1, and have played it regularly since it launched. 

The new game is just as immersive, but with a lot more single player content.  The multiplayer battles I've participated in were pretty fun, but I found some of them to be a little too cacophonous.  I run run run to get to where the fighting is then get killed in two shots.  Then I run run run to get back only to get killed again. 

They made a big deal after the beta of "listening" to the fans and revamping the loot crates, but there is still ample opportunity for people to pay to progress.  Big spenders will be better earlier and rule the battlefield until the rest of us schmoes catch up.

The single player campaign has been enjoyable so far.  A good mix of flying, ground fighting, sneaking around, that sort of thing.  I just don't like playing a Imperial zealout as my "hero" too much. 
Back to Top profile | search

Paul Kimball
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 November 2017 at 10:02pm | IP Logged | 2 post reply

I loved the first one even though I'm such an amateur, these kids kill me within
seconds!

Jozef Brandt
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 November 2017 at 4:15pm | IP Logged | 3 post reply

Yeah, some of the people who combat roll all over the place and have the loadouts down to a science are a handful.  I'm usually middle of the pack with occasional games where I land in the top one or two. (usually if I can get a hero or an AT-AT). 

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply | Post New Topic |