Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
TV MOBILE
Byrne Robotics | TV << Prev Page of 2
Topic: Crazy crossovers Post Reply | Post New Topic
Author
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 13 April 2018 at 11:02am | IP Logged | 1 post reply

Steven M. - Did you see the recent episode of "Supernatural" titled "Scoobynatural"? It was a perfect animated episode where the Scooby gang did encounter real ghosts. I never watched Supernatural before, but that one caught my attention. If you can watch the episode, it is a true delight.

Also, your second suggestion made me wonder... Sam Beckett jumps into Dr. Zachary Smith?
Back to Top profile | search

vishard chandool
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 13 April 2018 at 1:12pm | IP Logged | 2 post reply

X-Files and Dark Shadows
Man from Atlantis and Baywatch
Gunsmoke and Kung fu

Brian Floyd
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 14 April 2018 at 9:21pm | IP Logged | 3 post reply

The Impossible Missions Force goes after someone who kidnapped the ruler of a small, obscure country. Little do they know that a family member of the victim has hired a small, ragtag group of mercenaries wanted by the law for crimes they didn't commit to rescue them.

Starfleet sends Spock, Kirk and McCoy back in time to the 1960's to stop a criminal who is getting rich off selling future tech....in Gotham City. Kirk incurs the wrath of a certain Caped Crusader when he steals his car to pursue the villain, but ends up hitting a modified Delorean that appears out of nowhere leaving a burning path in the street behind it. Then, to complicate things even further, a blue police box materializes.....

(The twist? The villain selling future tech is The Master!)

Edited by Brian Floyd on 14 April 2018 at 9:27pm
Back to Top profile | search e-mail

James Johnson
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 16 April 2018 at 2:43pm | IP Logged | 4 post reply

Doctor Johnny Fever's career hits rock bottom as he broadcasts from a tiny rural North Carolina station in "Mayberry W.R.F.D"
------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------

this might be the greatest idea since penicillin

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------

...you are this close......

Brian Hague
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 16 April 2018 at 8:46pm | IP Logged | 5 post reply

I'd say that was downright eerie! Perhaps both shows are also crossing over with the Twilight Zone. 

Karl Wiebe
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 17 April 2018 at 7:45pm | IP Logged | 6 post reply

At the risk of sounding like M. Night Shyamalan: the Orville visits a planet of protectors, and we all THINK it is Green Lanterns and at the end, the twist ending is that the aliens are the ones that gave the superpowers to Greatest American Hero.  Emmy please.

Brian Floyd
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 17 April 2018 at 11:06pm | IP Logged | 7 post reply

As part of an experiment, Starfleet sends the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise on shore leave in the 20th century. They travel to an island where fantasies come true, but Captain Kirk can't help but think he's seen their white-suited host somewhere before.

Meanwhile, Tattoo mistakes a Los Angeles detective investigating a case on the island for a lookalike hillbilly millionaire from Beverly Hills who wishes to travel back in time to meet Davy Crockett. And a test pilot badly injured in a crash wishes to be made whole again, with a budget of six million dollars.

David Allen Perrin
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 18 April 2018 at 9:12am | IP Logged | 8 post reply

The original Star Trek and Land Of The Giants.

Kirk and Spock beam down to a planet in response to a distress signal from the Spindrift......only to discover they along with the Spindrift survivors are 3 inches tall.

Brian Hague
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 18 April 2018 at 3:04pm | IP Logged | 9 post reply

Brian, that would definitely be an evening of television I would not want to miss! I love the idea of Steve Austin's career being the result of a visit to the island. So, would that mean Jaime was really injured and repaired, or was she some sort of doppelganger provided by Mr. Roarke to be someone Steve can relate to and love?

And Karl, I'm down with any show that's going to examine the alien origins of Ralph's costume! Perhaps something could be done with Bill Maxwell being abducted by the little green guys and agents Kelly Robinson and Alexander Scott being sent to investigate his disappearance. 

(Of course, anything involving the casts of I Spy, Land of the Giants, or Seventh Heaven makes for problematic viewing in these troubled times...)

Brian Floyd
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 19 April 2018 at 10:59pm | IP Logged | 10 post reply

Lets work Culp's character from the "Demon With A Glass Hand" episode of The Outer Limits in there, as well.....

Brian Hague
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 19 April 2018 at 11:28pm | IP Logged | 11 post reply

Hey, if it means we can film inside the Bradbury Building again, I am there with you! Can we work Arlene Martel in there somewhere? 

Y'know, it occurs to me that if Consuelo Biros reports any part of what happened to her that night, the police might send someone to her workplace to investigate her story. Since that story could be misinterpreted as her saying Trent killed several men and made their bodies disappear, a dishevelled homicide detective might show up, dressed in a raincoat and smoking a cigar. Talking with Trent, he'd know the man was lying about something... He just wouldn't be sure what at first. Oh, but you can bet he'd want to find out. 

Edited by Brian Hague on 19 April 2018 at 11:42pm

Andrew Saxon
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 27 April 2018 at 3:19am | IP Logged | 12 post reply

THUNDERBIRDS and THE PRISONER a puppet Patrick McGoohan, eh?

Check out the World President in the opening episode of Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons as he is based on Patrick McGoohan. The original intention for that series was for big-name stars of the day to lend their likeness and voice to puppets . Ultimately Gerry Anderson dropped the idea as being too expensive, but the McGoohan puppet had been made, so...waste not want not.

Andrew Saxon
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 27 April 2018 at 3:36am | IP Logged | 13 post reply

DOCTOR WHO and THE TIME TUNNEL

Simply because I like the idea of the Brigadier mistaking Doug (in his Norfolk suit) for a new incarnation of the Doctor, and Tony for his latest companion.
"Very smart, Doctor...but I'm not sure about that accent!"
Plus: Daleks in the Time Tunnel complex! 'Nuff said.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 2
  Post Reply | Post New Topic |