|Posted: 20 September 2020 at 10:32pm | IP Logged | 1
- Lions at Packers - Right
- 49ers at Jets - Right...but the injuries. Woof.
- Giants at Bears - WRONG! HAGERMAN RIGHT!
- Rams at Eagles - RIGHT! HAGERMAN WRONG!
- Jaguars at Titans - RIGHT! HAGERMAN WRONG!
- Panthers at Buccaneers - Right
- Broncos at Steelers - Right
- Falcons at Cowboys - RIGHT! HAGERMAN WRONG! The Dirty Birds had this game in hand. They just had to do the most simple thing and fall on the onside kick. Instead, they inexplicably waited with the Cowboys for it to travel ten yards. Inexcusable.
- Vikings at Colts - Wrong. Worst game of the day by far. You expect the Jets to be awful. The Vikes? Wow. I understand that we lost key players in the off-season on defense and one on offense, but this is inexcusable. Cousins looks scared, missing high, missing wide, throwing into double coverage and locking on one receiver. The O line is junk. The offense as a whole isn't helping a young, inexperienced D with 3-and-outs, our second safety in as many weeks and interceptions. That said? The D stinks too. It's a wreck across the board.
- Bills at Dolphins - Right
- Football Team at Cardinals - Right. Quite possibly the most fun team to watch.
- Chiefs at Chargers - Right...but it took OT to get there. The whole Tyrod Taylor injury is weird to me. That said, Herbert looked great with the exception of one bad rookie mistake: not taking a sure first down and instead firing into double coverage for an INT. He's exciting and the future of the franchise. Taylor is a placeholder. Herbert is the future. He should remain the starter going forward.
- Ravens at Texans - Right
- Patriots at Seahawks - Right
12-3 with MNF left to go. 3-1 v Hagerman. That's great, but would have traded it all away for even a decent showing against the Colts. Bring on my Gators this Saturday because Minnesota is toast.