Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
Star Trek MOBILE
Byrne Robotics | Star Trek << Prev Page of 11
Topic: Patrick Stewart To Star In New ‘Star Trek’ Series As Jean-Luc Picard Post Reply | Post New Topic
Author
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 18 August 2019 at 2:41pm | IP Logged | 1 post reply

Matt Reed wrote:
Far be it for me to intertwine discussions of Trek series in a way that, shockingly, you have throughout this forum, Rob.  Wow.  Forgive me for doing what you've done in basically every Trek thread. 

Basically Every Trek thread.

Yeah, OK.   This, coming from the guy who picks apart the minutae of someone's else's wording.   Hyperbole, it's catching.   Care to show me examples of this in every Trek thread I've participated in?   Perhaps we should keep this to PM so you don't end up demonstrating the exact thing you are accusing me of?

...and "I think everyone else is doing it, so I should be able to as well" doesn't really wash when you have the power to not only prune the discussions here to your liking but also silence those you don't agree with.   Should we not hold your behavior to at least a higher standard?   Yep, this is a private forum and not a democracy, I get that.   But you could at least be civil, or just be brutal and ban me if it bothers you so much.  

QUOTE:
THAT'S my problem with your posts, Rob.  You speak as if you are the authority and anyone that disagrees with you doesn't understand the "true essence" of ST.

No.  That's your interpretation and one that you keep repeating.   You are also doing the same things from your end, stating your opinions as fact.   We can at least agree to disagree on our interpretations of what good STAR TREK is, can't we?

Again, I'm going to ask why do you insist on turning this into a DISCOVERY thread?   We should either move this discussion to that thread or hash this out in PM.   I'm willing to discuss this like adults in private so as not to bother anyone else.   

I'm serious.
Back to Top profile | search e-mail

Michael Roberts
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 18 August 2019 at 3:42pm | IP Logged | 2 post reply

Can’t we all just agree that Jeri Ryan is still lovely?
Back to Top profile | search

Rob Ocelot
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 18 August 2019 at 5:08pm | IP Logged | 3 post reply

QUOTE:
Can’t we all just agree that Jeri Ryan is still lovely?

Absolutely.
Back to Top profile | search e-mail

Matt Reed
Byrne Robotics Security

Robotmod

Posted: 20 August 2019 at 1:32am | IP Logged | 4 post reply

Rob Ocelot wrote:
...and "I think everyone else is doing it, so I should be able to as well" doesn't really wash when you have the power to not only prune the discussions here to your liking but also silence those you don't agree with.   Should we not hold your behavior to at least a higher standard?   Yep, this is a private forum and not a democracy, I get that.   But you could at least be civil, or just be brutal and ban me if it bothers you so much.  

Show me where I've done that...EVER...and then you'd have a point.  Otherwise, stop playing the "phantom victim" and just, I don't know, debate your point.  Stop pretending that there's a "threat" of "pruning" or outright "banning" from me that has, quite frankly, never been the case. 
Back to Top profile | search

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 11
  Post Reply | Post New Topic |