Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
The John Byrne Forum MOBILE
Byrne Robotics | The John Byrne Forum << Prev Page of 17 Next >>
Topic: Trump Shot…..At Post Reply | Post New Topic
Author
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 July 2024 at 1:10pm | IP Logged | 1 post reply

Bet he staged it.

NO one will convince me that it wasn't staged.  I think the gunman screwed up and shot too low, which clipped the teleprompter and hit the orange one in the ear.  This is why he was pissed.  He was yelling at the gunman for messing up.

I'm not one say it's a conspiracy, but in this case I feel that it is.  Especially once it was revealed that the shooter was hardcore MAGA.
Back to Top profile | search

John Byrne

Grumpy Old Guy

Posted: 15 July 2024 at 1:25pm | IP Logged | 2 post reply

The sad thing is, if it was PROVEN that this was staged, legions of MAGA morons would still cheer Trumf. We’d probably even hear that the shooter and the bystander who was killed voluntarily sacrificed themselves for the Orange Messiah.

Casey Sager
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 July 2024 at 1:27pm | IP Logged | 3 post reply

I'm not shocked at some of the rhetoric coming out from some of the right, saying this was Biden's fault because of telling the truth about Trump.

I'm also less surprised that they suddenly forget that Trump and quite a bit of the maga party has been saying for the last 3 years that all Democrats are marxists, fascists, communists etc and that we're not only destroying the USA, but doing so on purpose.

Back to Top profile | search e-mail

John Byrne

Grumpy Old Guy

Posted: 15 July 2024 at 1:32pm | IP Logged | 4 post reply

It’s sickening that Biden’s vague words are being invoked as causing this incident, while seemingly the same people deny that Trumf’s specific calls to arms had no impact on Jan 6.

Michael Casselman
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 July 2024 at 1:45pm | IP Logged | 5 post reply

NO one will convince me that it wasn't staged.  I think the gunman screwed up and shot too low, which clipped the teleprompter and hit the orange one in the ear.  This is why he was pissed.  He was yelling at the gunman for messing up.

I'm not one say it's a conspiracy, but in this case I feel that it is.  Especially once it was revealed that the shooter was hardcore MAGA.
-----------------------------

This is End-stage TDS jibber-jabber.

"Dammit, you were supposed to blow out the back of my skull, and all you ended up doing was clip my ear and kill a bystander! What a loser! Shoulda spent the extra money and gotten a wetwork pro instead of a 20 year old from Fuckwit Gap, Pennsylvania!"

John Byrne

Grumpy Old Guy

Posted: 15 July 2024 at 2:03pm | IP Logged | 6 post reply

…TDS…

•••

Another brilliant move from Trumf. Like “fake news”. Bundle everything that disagrees with him under these easily quoted labels, and legitimate complaints are hobbled before they even get out of the gate.

Michael Casselman
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 July 2024 at 2:07pm | IP Logged | 7 post reply

B(ush)DS, O(bama)DS, etc...

Conspiracy theories and false flag arguments aren't normally considered 'legitimate'. Some of this stuff is Alex Jones-level storyweaving.

Edited by Michael Casselman on 15 July 2024 at 2:08pm

David Allen Perrin
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 July 2024 at 3:50pm | IP Logged | 8 post reply

Have we all seen the clip of Trump practically jumping out of his office window when the eagle he had set up for a photo shoot lunged at his hand?   The very picture of bravery and courage for sure.  

The same guy who is apparently deathly afraid of sharks he WILL NEVER SEE….

The same guy who bought someone else’s medical reports to fake a condition to get himself out of military service….

Is NOW the same guy who WHILE UNDER APPARENT LIVE FIRE DURING AN ACTIVE ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT….would stand up and out from the cover of Secret Service agents to pump his fist to the air to the crowd…

John Byrne

Grumpy Old Guy

Posted: 15 July 2024 at 3:54pm | IP Logged | 9 post reply

Some of this stuff is Alex Jones-level storyweaving.

•••

And some of it isn’t.

Don’t fall down that rabbit hole. If B is false, it doesn’t automatically follow that A, C and D are.

ron bailey
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 July 2024 at 4:29pm | IP Logged | 10 post reply

Is there anything more irresponsible to shout out during a chaotic situation than, "fight"?

Kevin Brown
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 July 2024 at 4:41pm | IP Logged | 11 post reply

Is there anything more irresponsible to shout out during a chaotic situation than, "fight"?

One of the Secret Service Agents shouting "Donald, duck"?

Peter Hicks
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 15 July 2024 at 5:04pm | IP Logged | 12 post reply

In the audio of the footage of the agents picking Trump up, and acting as a human meat shield, you can hear the agents’ radios, and the news that the Shooter is Down before they let Trump stand.  So when Trump raised his fist, he knew the shooter was dead.

When you watch the video of that moment, you can see Trump’s face because the agent in front of him is a woman about a foot shorter than Trump.  Trump’s face was completely exposed if there was another shooter.  I’m all for equal opportunities for women, but maybe there should be a height requirement for this particular role?

<< Prev Page of 17 Next >>
  Post Reply | Post New Topic |