Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
The John Byrne Forum MOBILE
Byrne Robotics | The John Byrne Forum << Prev Page of 3
Topic: Question for JB/the group - your favorite company crossover? Post Reply | Post New Topic
Author
Message
John Byrne

Grumpy Old Guy

Joined: 11 May 2005
Posts: 137174
Posted: 30 September 2026 at 12:52am | IP Logged | 1 post reply

I don’t believe the original question was about inter company crossovers though

•••

“JB, what was your favorite Marvel/DC crossover participation?”

Back to Top profile | search
 
Jason K Fulton
Byrne Robotics Member


Joined: 23 September 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 863
Posted: 30 September 2026 at 3:10pm | IP Logged | 2 post reply

So, I did a really bad job of phrasing the question - two strokes will do that!

I should have specified a bit more, for the inter-title crossovers like "Milllennium", or "Acts of Vengeance", or "Secret Wars" that impacted the month to month titles you were working on at the time- did you have a favorite experience?

For the record, I would have a hard time choosing between Batman/Captain America versus Galactus/Darkseid as my favorite actual company crossover.
Back to Top profile | search
 
Brian Miller
Byrne Robotics Member


Joined: 28 July 2004
Location: United States
Posts: 32272
Posted: 30 September 2026 at 3:37pm | IP Logged | 3 post reply

I think you fooled us all with that one, Jason!
Back to Top profile | search
 

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

<< Prev Page of 3
  Post Reply | Post New Topic |

Forum Jump

 Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login

You are currently viewing the MOBILE version of the site.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FULL SITE