Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
The John Byrne Forum MOBILE
Byrne Robotics | The John Byrne Forum << Prev Page of 10 Next >>
Topic: New Thread: Kamala Harris for President Locked Post Reply | Post New Topic
Author
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 23 July 2024 at 9:38pm | IP Logged | 1  

Interesting?

If you want more of the same and 10X worse just go to the comments section on any article on OANN or Fox. More nuts than a fruitcake.
Back to Top profile | search e-mail

Jose Zulueta
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 23 July 2024 at 9:46pm | IP Logged | 2  

Oh, I check out the Fox comments every once in a while just to annoy myself, Casey.
Back to Top profile | search

Jason Czeskleba
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 23 July 2024 at 10:11pm | IP Logged | 3  

Jozef Brandt wrote:
She's one of the cringiest sub-Quayle intellects I've ever seen in politics.
Attacking her based on intellect is a puzzling tactic when she's running against the most fundamentally ignorant person ever nominated for President by a major party.  What's next, criticizing her for having funny-looking hair? 

Edited by Jason Czeskleba on 23 July 2024 at 10:11pm

Conrad Teves
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 23 July 2024 at 10:43pm | IP Logged | 4  

Attacking her on her intellect is pure cope from the right.

Harris has a Juris Doctor in Law (not unusual for a Lawyer), also has a degree in Economics and Political Science.

Trump, on the other hand has a BS in Economics and his college was threatened with legal action if they ever released his records. Also, he passed a cognitive test where he had to identify a camel and brags about it like he aced the Putnam.  Due to his connections with MIT, I'm sure he'd get a good score, though.

Edited to add:  Speaking of intellectual capacity, I am all over a Kamala Harris/Mark Kelly ticket.  JD Vance isn't qualified to shine Mark Kelly's shoes.

Edited by Conrad Teves on 23 July 2024 at 11:14pm
Back to Top profile | search | www e-mail

Brian Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 23 July 2024 at 11:15pm | IP Logged | 5  

I wrote:
$10 says Trump will refuse to debate her

Called that.

Brian Floyd
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 23 July 2024 at 11:53pm | IP Logged | 6  

Some people have pointed out a few things online I find humorous:

1. The RNC just wasted time and money on their convention bashing Biden.

2. All that "Lets Go Brandon" apparel and merchandise out there unsold is now worthless junk. (It was already garbage.)

3. They can't make `F*ck Harris' signs and shirts, because it will look like anyone sporting it wants to have sex with her.
Back to Top profile | search e-mail

Richard Stevens
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 24 July 2024 at 12:10am | IP Logged | 7  

I'm just grateful to know what's happening, shocked that the Dems got their shit together and did it decisively, and excited at the idea of her shredding li'l Donny.
Back to Top profile | search | www

David Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 24 July 2024 at 2:11am | IP Logged | 8  

It's hilarious to read the saturation takes from accomplishment-free social media chuds who have internalized the delusion that their legacy of retweeting rape jokes and false information is enough to conclude they're smarter and more successful than any woman who has attained elected office, Harris in particular.

I'm wondering who Republicans have in mind when they complain about the mythical best qualified white man who was unfairly passed over in favor of Harris, in 2020 or now. Nobody who'd get their votes, that's for sure.

Brian Floyd wrote:
1. The RNC just wasted time and money on their convention bashing Biden.

Not only that, but Biden's withdrawal immediately shifted national attention to Harris and blunted whatever post convention polling bump Trump could have enjoyed. The assassination attempt had already done little to improve Trump's standing in the polls; his approval increased in some, but within the margin of error. Now it has decreased, still within the margin of error, but that's not the direction Republicans wanted it to go after four days of media spectacle.

Mike Benson
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 24 July 2024 at 2:29am | IP Logged | 9  

Intellect?

I remember an early tweet by the orange guy that referenced the “marine core.”  These days everyone is a perfect speller, thanks to technology, and it’s becoming harder to spot the smarter folk based on their writing. But homophones can be a canary in the dumbass coal mine. 

Trump thought it was the marine core.  And he was a president.  

Is it possible it was a speech to text misfire? Sure. But given a whole mound of similar evidence, I think it more likely indicates he’s not that bright.  

David Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 24 July 2024 at 2:48am | IP Logged | 10  

Mike Benson wrote:
These days everyone is a perfect speller, thanks to technology

Jason Czeskleba
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 24 July 2024 at 4:29am | IP Logged | 11  

There's much better evidence of Trump's limited intellectual capacities than a spelling error.  Here's some information directly from those around him about his poor attention span, difficulty comprehending and retaining information, and general ignorance of basic governmental/political facts that should be known by any President.  The article is seven years old, and it's unlikely his capabilities have improved in the interim, particularly given his advanced age and family history of dementia.

As I said, criticizing Harris' intellect in this context is downright bizarre. 

Brian Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 24 July 2024 at 11:46am | IP Logged | 12  

Well remember, Trump is a self-proclaimed genius without compare. How
could anyone else be that smart?

<< Prev Page of 10 Next >>
  Post Reply | Post New Topic |