Active Topics | Member List | Search | Help | Register | Login
The John Byrne Forum MOBILE
Byrne Robotics | The John Byrne Forum << Prev Page of 444 Next >>
Topic: Acting Presidential Post Reply | Post New Topic
Author
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 March 2020 at 3:13pm | IP Logged | 1 post reply

Of ALL the things President Trump has done and not done... and they are legion, I will NEVER forgive him for mismanaging this pandemic!  And I am being civil using the term "mismanaging."

Marc
Back to Top profile | search

James Johnson
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 March 2020 at 3:28pm | IP Logged | 2 post reply

Marc,

He fucked up!

No way can be defended on this.

Edited by James Johnson on 20 March 2020 at 3:29pm

Charles Valderrama
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 20 March 2020 at 8:46pm | IP Logged | 3 post reply

From Connecticut Senator Chris Murphy:

"Trump says it’s up to the states to manage testing, find PPE, coordinate treatment. Their job, not the feds, he says."

"But right now - tonight - he is opposing money being added to the next aid bill to help states pay for It all."

It really is 25th Amendment time.

-C!

Back to Top profile | search | www

Matt Reed
Byrne Robotics Security

Robotmod

Posted: 21 March 2020 at 2:10am | IP Logged | 4 post reply

He's truly a shit stain.  He really is.  When pressed by an NBC reporter about what he would say to a frightened nation, he didn't offer anything at all but disparaging remarks.  Link.  He's an awful human being who cares nothing about anyone except himself.  And before any Trumper says "look at the history", I get it.  But it's the president's responsibly to rise ABOVE that.  That's their JOB.  And it's a job Trump fails at every. single. time.  

Eric Ladd
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 21 March 2020 at 2:38am | IP Logged | 5 post reply

Where are all of Trump’s defenders? I watched yesterday’s briefing and
wondered how on earth he thought attempting jokes was appropriate.
Tired of all the winning?

Philippe Negrin
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 21 March 2020 at 4:27am | IP Logged | 6 post reply

The difference between Johnson and Trump is that Bojo is only pretending to be a dummy.

James Woodcock
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 21 March 2020 at 5:47am | IP Logged | 7 post reply

I am getting that impression Philippe.
Johnson has clearly kicked into PRIME MINISTER mode. Trump has
remained in ‘I’m a dickhead’ mode.. he tried President mode for one
briefing but couldn’t maintain & reverted to type.
Back to Top profile | search e-mail

Neil Lindholm
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 21 March 2020 at 6:07am | IP Logged | 8 post reply

I heard an interview with Johnson and the CBC given a few years ago. He certainly didn’t sound like a buffoon. I also got the impression that his current persona is a bit of an act. 
Back to Top profile | search e-mail

Eric Sofer
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 21 March 2020 at 11:23am | IP Logged | 9 post reply

All those lives to lay at Trump's feet... due to lack of preparation, due to ignorance, due to lies, due to inaction...

How can we ever bring President Murder to justice? I don't mean like a wartime president... I mean cold blooded, premeditated murder.

Rebecca Jansen
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 21 March 2020 at 11:53am | IP Logged | 10 post reply

I tried to watch your latest task force briefing that started less than an hour ago and wondered who would choose an orange skinned clown with groomed yellow hair to deliver any serious information at this time. Why is he there front and center getting congratulations and credit from all these other people at least fairly competent at their jobs? It makes me cringe. As little as I might think of Pence in some ways he is a lot better and clearer speaker than Trump. I'd love the big baby to just toddle off someplace and tweet is pathetic name-calling to nobody because they secretly disconnect him.

Fox and N.Y. Post should both be shut down for spreading panic and misinformation... stuff about infected Chinese people deliberately coughing on produce and verbatim crap straight from Russian handlers basically, like the roving bands of Muslim arsonists the Australian Murdoch infotainment channels and papers there were saying were behind their hellish fires.

I remember the mass printed signs saying to 'fire Obama'... if anyone earned firing it was this clown after less than one year, certainly for the b.s. he has put out just on this virus. Just so unreal, but there he is, front and center at any serious briefing, monopolizing people's time and patience even if he does all the great favor of not having a tantrum from those daring to simply ask questions (which is their job like his is to answer them).
Back to Top profile | search | www e-mail

David Miller
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 21 March 2020 at 1:12pm | IP Logged | 11 post reply

America's capacity for forgiveness can be something else. It was around this point in 2004 the torture at Abu Graib prison became publicly known. Eight months before the election. Yet despite torture, despite Iraq and Afghanistan degenerating into objective catastophes a year after Mission Accomplished, despite friggin 9/11, Bush was somehow reelected. While I hope and expect every sensible voter to cast their ballot with a black heart of vengeance this November, I worry there are not enough of them.

Edited by David Miller on 21 March 2020 at 1:13pm
Back to Top profile | search | www e-mail

Charles Valderrama
Byrne Robotics Member

Posted: 21 March 2020 at 1:25pm | IP Logged | 12 post reply

It's just sickening to me how many times Trump lies to people in his press conferences.

He looks reporters right in the eye and lies to cover up his mistakes with coronavirus... he has put millions of Americans in a horrible position and accepts none of the blame. The media must stop live-broadcasting Trump’s dangerous, destructive coronavirus briefings.

I'm only interested in NY Gov. Cuomo's updates.

-C!
Back to Top profile | search | www

<< Prev Page of 444 Next >>
  Post Reply | Post New Topic |